Kerim Karabdic, LL.B.
Attorney At Law
- LL.B. – University of Sarajevo Faculty of Laws
- University of Oxford, Foreign Service Programme
PRIMARY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate, M&A and Commercial Law
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate & Construction
- Bosnian / Serbian (Native)
- Bar Association of Sarajevo / Bosnia & Herzegovina
Mr. Karabdic is an independent attorney at law in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina, in cooperation with DR&G, in accordance with the applicable Bar rules. He heads DR&G’s correspondent office in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Kerim is a seasoned attorney at law specializing in Dispute Resolution (litigation and arbitration) including especially matters relating to commercial law, M&A, real estate and construction, labor and employment law. Kerim holds a law degree from University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Laws. He is fluent in English and has working knowledge of German.