Below you can find links to some of the most relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Serbia for foreign investors:
- Customs Law
- Labour Law
- Law on Accounting
- Law on Anti-Corruption Agency
- Law on Audit
- Law on Bankruptcy
- Law on Capital Markets
- Law on Companies
- Law on Personal Data Protection
- Law on Planning and Construction
- Law on Prevention of Harassment At Work
- Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
- Law on Privatization
- Law on Protection of Competition
- Law on Protection of Whistle-Blowers
- Law on Responsibility of Legal Entities for Criminal Offences
- Law on Takeovers of Joint Stock Companies
- Law on Value-Added Tax
- Law on Voluntary Pension Funds and Pension Schemes
- Public Procurement Law
Please note that while we tried to choose the best available translations, these documents have not been translated by our law firm and hence Doklestic Repic & Gajin cannot be liable for any possible mistakes in translations of these documents. Also, these documents are not meant to serve as a legal advice on any specific matter. For that reason, we cannot be held liable for any possible misunderstanding arising out of or in relation to these documents.
These documents in English have merely and solely been provided for informative purposes to ease foreigners’ understanding of basic notions of Serbian legal system. They are provided entirely and exclusively on NON-RELIANCE BASIS and must be treated with that in mind.
Also, Doklestic Repic & Gajin does not commit to update these legal text, although these laws and regulations may be amended and/or entirely changed from time to time. Hence, these legal text may not be (entirely) up-to-date.