We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Competition Law in Serbia: 2019
In our annual review, we look back at the most interesting developments in Serbian competition law in 2019.Read more
Amendments to Law on Terms of Settlement of Monetary Obligations in Commercial Transactions
By way of amendments to the Law on the Terms of Settlement of Monetary Obligations in Commercial Transactions, Serbia has introduced the institute of electronic invoices.Read more
Serbia: Reserved Own Share Introduced to Company Law
Serbia’s Company Law has a new legal institute – reserved own share. What does this institute actually mean and why is it significant?Read more
Balkan Competition Blog Turns Three
Doklestic Repic & Gajin competition blog (www.gajin.rs) has turned three!Read more