We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Montenegro: Concession Act for Airports of Montenegro returned for review
The Government of Montenegro (MNE) did not deliberate on Thursday (16 May 2019) on the proposal of the Concession Act for Airports of Montenegro [...]Read more
Antitrust: EC fines five banks for participating in Forex spot trading cartel
The European Commission has fined Barclays, RBS, Citigroup, JPMorgan and MUFG €1.07 billion!Read more
Antitrust: Commission fines AB InBev 200 MEUR for restricting cross-border sales of beer
The European Commission has fined AB InBev €200.409.000,00 for breaching EU antitrust rules!Read more
Serbia: What’s in Draft of New Competition Law?
A draft of a new Serbian Competition Act has been published. If adopted, what changes will it bring to Serbian competition law?Read more