We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Individual Exemption in Serbia: 2018
Serbia still has a system of individual exemption of restrictive agreements based on prior notification. What kind of agreements were exempted during 2018?Read more
Serbia: Wait for First Cross-Border Antitrust Fine Continues
Last year, the Serbian national competition authority (NCA) for the first time launched an antitrust probe against a foreign-based entity. The NCA has now terminated the investigation, which means that the wait for the first cross-border antitrust fine in Serbia continues.Read more
Serbia: Law on Lobbying stepped into force on 14 August 2019
On 9 November 2018, the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia adopted a Law on Lobbying!Read more
Bosnia: Acquisition of Cable Operator Cleared Conditionally
The Bosnian competition authority has conditionally cleared the acquisition of a local cable operator by a telecom incumbent.Read more