We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Serbia: Telecom’s Acquisition Goes Into Phase II
The Serbian NCA, the Commission for Protection of Competition, has announced it has opened a Phase II investigation of a planned acquisition of a local cable operator by the Serbian telecom incumbent – Telecom Serbia.Read more
Merger Control in Serbia: 2018
In 2018 the Serbian NCA examined a record number of mergers. Here are some of the most interesting statistics from this period.Read more
State Aid in Serbia: 2018
The main developments in Serbian State aid during 2018, in eight short questions and answersRead more
Bundeskartellamt prohibits Facebook from combining user data from different sources
The Bundeskartellamt has imposed on Facebook far-reaching restrictions in the processing of user data.Read more