We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Antitrust: Commission fines Mastercard €570 million for obstructing merchants' access to cross-border card payment services
The European Commission has fined the card scheme Mastercard €570.566.000,00!Read more
SERBIA: Novelties in court practice in labor disputes arising in relation to redundancy procedures
This short piece by DR&G’s partner Dr Slobodan Doklestic explains new recent developments in court practice in Serbia in labor disputes that arise in relation to redundancy procedures carried out by employers.Read more
SERBIA: REGISTRATION OF BENEFICIAL CAPITAL OWNERS MANDATORY UNTIL 31 JANUARY 2019
The Law on Central Record of Beneficial Owners, which came into force on 8th June 2018, regulates the issue of beneficial owners of companies, i.e. the procedure of documenting and registering information regarding beneficial owners.Read more
Competition Law in Montenegro: 2018
What was new in competition law in Montenegro in the previous year?Read more