We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Serbia: Using employees’ fingerprint to record their working hours
Is it justified for employers to use the employees’ fingerprint to record their working hours?Read more
Merger Control in Serbia: 2019
What were the main traits of merger control in Serbia in 2019?Read more
Serbia: The State of Emergency Has Been Lifted
On May 6, 2020, the Republic of Serbia has passed the Decision on the abolition of the state of emergency.Read more
Bosnia & Herzegovina: Decrease of Rate of Statutory Default Interest
For the purpose of improving market liquidity in a period of general reduction of interest rates.Read more