We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Senior Associate and Partner Promotion at Our Firm
We are pleased to announce two promotions at our firm.Read more
We are now Doklestic Repic & Gajin
Building on the tradition of Doklestic & Partners and DBP Advokati, we are pleased to announce that we are now Doklestic Repic & Gajin. This reflects our dynamic development during the past year and is a sign of exciting things to come.Read more
New Rulebook on employment work permits
New Rulebook on Employment Work Permits within the competence of the Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veterans’ and Social Affairs is applicable from 25 August 2018.Read more