We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Montenegro: Dawn Raid in Motor Vehicle Sector
The Montenegrin competition authority has performed an unannounced inspection (dawn raid) in the market for the sale of motor vehicles.Read more
Serbia’s New Law on State Aid Control: Five Things to Note
Serbia has adopted a new Law on State Aid Control. What are the five things to note about the new legislation?Read more
Lex Adria - One Team for the Adriatic
Doklestic Repic & Gajin law firm is proud to announce the establishment of Lex Adria – an alliance of leading independent law firms in the Adriatic region.Read more
Serbia: Leniency Application Leads to Antitrust Fines for Bid Rigging
Serbia’s competition authority has announced it has issued an infringement decision for bid rigging – based on a leniency application.Read more