We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Serbia: State Conversion of Right of Use to Ownership Right Without Compensation ‘Not State Aid’
In a recent decision of the Serbian State Aid Commission, the watchdog found that...Read more
The Law on Amendments of the Law on Employment of the Foreigners was adopted
Institute of temporary work permit is implementedRead more
Amendments to the Company Law
Approval of Legal Transactions or Actions involving Personal Interest – 6 noveltiesRead more
Competition Newsletter: June 2018
Our competition newsletter for June is out! Read more about the latest competition law developments in...Read more
10 Important Novelties Introduced by Amendments to the Company Law
On 8 June 2018 the Law on Changes and Amendments of the Company Law has been adopted.Read more