We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Doklestic Repic & Gajin Launches French DeskRead more
Serbia: New Preventive Measures for Employers and Employees
The Ministry of Labor has adopted the Rulebook on Preventive Measures for Safe and Healthy Work!Read more
Competition Newsletter: June 2020
Doklestic Repic & Gajin competition newsletter for June is out!Read more
The Deadline for the Registered Bidders to Comply With the New Law Expires on 1 July 2020
In order to comply with the new Law on Public Procurements and the Rulebook on the Content of the Register of Bidders!Read more
Serbia: Incentive Measures Regarding Debt Securities
Legal framework of stimulative measures aimed to support the economy!Read more