Based in Belgrade, apart from the work related to Serbia, we also manage assignments related to Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and Macedonia (FYROM)
Based in Belgrade, apart from the work related to Serbia, we also manage assignments related to Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and Macedonia (FYROM). To this end we have established a strong regional network of our correspondent law firms in these jurisdictions, with whom we regularly cooperate on cross-border regional projects. All our correspondent law firms have been carefully vetted and have been ranked by Legal 500 and/or Chamber Europe as leading commercial law firms in their respective jurisdictions. Our structure ensures that the client receives a premium legal advice from a single point of contact, regardless of the number of jurisdictions involved.
In addition, within our office in Belgrade, we have established our own specialized desks for Montenegro and for Republic of Srpska (a Serbian entity within Bosnia & Herzegovina), which enables us also to provide specialized legal advice for these jurisdictions directly from our Belgrade office. This allows enhanced efficiency in providing of legal advices for these jurisdictions and saves time and money for the clients.
Key advantages of our regional model include the following:
- We are not tied to any specific law firm in neighboring jurisdictions, as is often the case with various formalized law firm networks. Instead, we may pick and choose the best suited local law firm for the task at hand from the pool of our correspondent law firms in the respective jurisdiction.
- We may easily indulge the client’s preferences to engage a specific law firm in the relevant jurisdiction for a certain task, or we may even look beyond the pool of our correspondent law firms when it is necessary to find a specialized legal expert in the specific field of work.
- Clients get premium legal advice from a single point of contact, regardless of the number of jurisdictions involved.
- All regional work is coordinated and proofed for quality from our Belgrade office. As a result, all regional work is uniformed and standardized in terms output provided to the client.
- Each regional mandate has a project manager from our Belgrade office, who supervises the entire project and makes sure that everything is done professionally, timely, smoothly and within the agreed budget.
- Clients receive a single consolidated invoice with a detailed specification of all items of work for the entire regional project, regardless of the number of jurisdictions involved.
- All our regional correspondent offices benefit from our professional experience and know-how in the process of providing legal support to the client. This results in enhancement of the quality of our regional work, which is measured by high standards of legal profession.
- Our regional model is efficient as it is deprived of unnecessary administrative costs. As a result, this efficiency is passed onto the client in terms of competitive regional fees, faster response times and overall greater satisfaction rate of clients.
News And Events
We are now Doklestic Repic & Gajin
Building on the tradition of Doklestic & Partners and DBP Advokati, we are pleased to announce that we are now Doklestic Repic & Gajin. This reflects our dynamic development during the past year and is a sign of exciting things to come.Read more
Senior Associate and Partner Promotion at Our Firm
We are pleased to announce two promotions at our firm.Read more
New Rulebook on employment work permits
New Rulebook on Employment Work Permits within the competence of the Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veterans’ and Social Affairs is applicable from 25 August 2018.Read more
Serbia: New Dawn Raids, Bid Rigging Probe Launched
The Serbian NCA – Commission for Protection of Competition – has continued with its recent hyperactivity. This time, it has started an investigation against four pharmaceutical wholesalers, for alleged bid rigging.Read more