Danilo Radulovic, LL.B.
Attorney At Law
- LL.B. – University of Montenegro Faculty of Laws
- MBA – University of Montenegro Faculty of Economics
PRIMARY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate, M&A and Commercial Law
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate & Construction
- Montenegrin / Serbian (Native)
- Bar Association of Montenegro
Mr. Radulovic is an independent attorney at law in Podgorica, Montenegro, in cooperation with DR&G, in accordance with the applicable Bar rules. He heads DR&G’s correspondent office in Podgorica, Montenegro.
Danilo holds a law degree from University of Montenegro, as well as an MBA from the same university. He is a seasoned lawyer specializing in commercial and business law. Prior to starting his legal practice in Podgorica, he had worked for seven years as the Director of the Legal Department at Hypo Alpe-Adria-Leasing and Hypo Alpe-Adria Development, a company specialized in collecting bad debts.